Zημιες Γενικά

Zημιες Γενικά

Δημοσίευσηαπό aris » Τετ Φεβ 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Ron Hagerman
Can anyone who owns a weight shift BlackHawk confirm or deny the presence of a sleeve or bushing being used on the swing arms where the bolt passes thru? Also do they use stainless bolts or not? This is a pic of a BlackHawk frame where the arm mounts. I believe the threads in this pic are "worn in" NOT tapped. The pivot points of this arm appear to be riding directly on the threads. The bolt does NOT appear to be stainless in the pic. I can't get an answer from one of their own reps!
αααααααααα.jpg
αααααααααα.jpg (11.41 KiB) 8573 προβολές
βββββββββββββ.jpg
Francesco De Santis wouldn't be too difficult for any Blackhawk dealer to take a few pictures and show what the assembly is today. I doubt it would look like the pictures above with the threaded female end butchered in the frame and the all thread bolt with nothing else. I would hope this was a modification from the owner and the consequence is what we see here in on the female threaded picture.
Μην αμελείτε να παίρνετε την πτήση σας.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ariskol
www.ppg.gr
Άβαταρ μέλους
aris
Friend

Δημοσ.: 645

Re: Zημιες Γενικά

Δημοσίευσηαπό aris » Πέμ Φεβ 06, 2014 12:06 am

Miroslav Svec
Hi. I want to report about dangerous engine outs. Javi Malaguita testing some mods on my paramotor SCOUT at Las Candelas had his firt engine-out right when he dipped his wingtip into water. Luckily, he had enough energy to glide to shore.
Then he took his own to fly after few minutes his engine died too. During wingovers few metres agl.
Strange things happen to this world. Hood on his jacket got sucked by airbox. Simple things matter. Take care, guys:-)
Συνημμένα
γγγγγγγγγγγγ.jpg
www.ppg.gr
Άβαταρ μέλους
aris
Friend

Δημοσίευσηαπό panos hatzikallinikidhs » Πέμ Φεβ 06, 2014 8:48 am

Αρη,καλημερα, ,παντως κι οι δυο περιπτοσεις το λαθος μετατοπιζεται στους ιδιοκτητες/πιλοτους των μοτερ,ετσι το καταλαβα :idea: ,καπως ετσι και με μενα με το ΣΝΑΠ που σπαγαν οι βιδες απο τον ελικα :oops: ,γενικα ο πιλοτος κανη παντα την στραβη ;) ,τα μπρατσα για Αμερικα μερια ποιος δεν Μας ειπες τα πηρε?
Άβαταρ μέλους
panos hatzikallinikidhs
Friend

Δημοσ.: 1044

Δημοσίευσηαπό aris » Τρί Φεβ 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Εμαθα οτι Σ/Κ στην Ανάβυσσο το μοναδικό στην Ελλαδα ολοκαίνουριο Airfer polini 200 αξιας 7000 ευρω στην τρίτη πτήση εκανε αναγκαστικη προσγειωση λόγο
988250_10151524665237233_71622633_n.jpg

Αληθεύει ?? :roll: :shock:
www.ppg.gr
Άβαταρ μέλους
aris
Friend

Επιστροφή στο Μοτέρ & Αλεξίπτωτα

• Συνολικά υπάρχει 1 μέλος συνδεδεμένο: 0 εγγεγραμμένο, 0 με απόκρυψη και 1 επισκέπτης (με βάση ενεργά μέλη που έχουν συνδεθεί τα τελευταία 5 λεπτά)
  • Περισσότερα μέλη σε σύνδεση 514 την Πέμ Μάιος 02, 2024 11:04 am
  • Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση : Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση : Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης